miércoles, 7 de septiembre de 2016

I'm back home

Unknown
It’s already eleven and peak in the night. Streetlights illuminate the sidewalk. I have just said goodbye to Andrea and Marta, so I’m walking alone. There are no open shops; they are all closed, except some Asiatic ones, those that you colloquially know as ‘chinos’. People who pass around look at me indifferent and continue their way with determination. Some of them are eager to arrive home, I can guess. Big buildings stand proud at my right and at my left, as hugging me. No matter how hard I try, I can’t see the end of the street. I have heard some people saying that this overwhelms them, that it makes them feel stressed. I can’t lie, I adore this. I have been out for a long time but everything stays in its place. The city that saw me growing hasn’t changed, and I’m still in love with her. I keep walking following the lights, thinking a bit about all of this. Without being able to do anything, one smile escapes of my face. I’m back home. 




Just some photos.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Coprights @ 2016, Blogger Template Designed By Templateism | Templatelib